It’s the second quarter of 2017!
The mobile revolution is happening a lot quicker than anyone could imagine.
Robots and Articifial Intelligence are doing the work of humans.
Here at SM Digital Partners, a digital marketing agency in Delray Beach, FL; we are ready for the future ahead of us.
Since 2003, we’ve been at the forefront of innovating our partner clients potential through “traditional” digital marketing tactics like SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email Marketing, andResponsive Web Design but also expanded our horizons into augmented reality, interactive media, and virtual reality.
Real Estate Augmented Reality
Technology has advanced so quickly that it allows your average day computer user and business owner to easily setup a fully functional responsive website; it’s usually a WordPress, Wix or Squarespace website.
Because of inexperience or in a hurry to finish their website, SEO 101 sometimes get overlooked.
In 2017 it is even more important to follow these best practice for SEO 101. It will help your website ranking not only organically but also locally. Lets now take a look at how a business owner like yourself can easily upgrade their website ranking
Lets now take a look at how a business owner like yourself can easily upgrade their website ranking through these 3 easy website ranking tactics.
Increase your Website Ranking through SEO
By optimizing the ad copy and content of your website you can be sure to gain more organic traffic to your website. With On page SEO, there will be tasks that your programmer or developer will need to help you with such as increasing your website web speed (Check your Website Speed) and other technical SEO tactics that deal with compression and image reduction, etc.
This blog post is about you, the business owner, who likes to take a hands-on approach with their website. If you are one of those business owners that use WordPress, there are plugins that will help you optimize all of the technical SEO aspects, so don’t worry or just hire a professional digital marketing agency.
One of the key factors to increasing your website ranking is to maximize your SEO “friendliness” on your website. The easiest way to optimize your website is ::
- Create educating copy on your website that answers your target markets questions. Ask yourself this, “Would I trust and / or buy from my website”? If say no, you’ve got some work to do!
- Use descriptive copy for your Alt Image tags and make sure to save your image with a keyword
- For optimized meta tags, use under 60 characters for your title tag, use under 160 characters in the meta description, and under 200 characters for your meta keywords. Use these two tools with that – Letter Count and Moz Title Tag Tool.
One of the best ways to gain authority is to build up your link portfolio through high domain authority websites, local business listings, Google My Business, Image SEO, press releases and in some cases article directories.
If you want to check your local business rankings, feel free to use our Free Local SEO Tool by clicking here. With off page SEO, it is important to increase your SEO Visibility through Local SEO tactics such as:
- Online Reviews from sites like Google My Business, Yelp!, and Facebook to name a few will help show how your business is from the eyes of happy or un-happy customers.
- Data Aggregators like Factual and Axciom supply your NAP (name, address, phone number) to 100s of websites, GPS maps and more to be listed. Some of these local data aggregators are Free!
- Optimizing your Maps whether its Google Maps or Apple Maps, making sure your Map information is correct and update is one quick way to increase your local SEO visibility!
- Press Releases continue to boost your website ranking by amplifying your message to 100s if not 1000s of media entities ranging from Google News to your local, regional newspaper. Just don’t over use this digital marketing tactic!
Social Media Optimization (SMO)
Social Media is HUGE! It’s big enough that my mother and father use Facebook to communicate with their friends and family! One of the easiest ways to increase your website ranking is to make sure you register all your “Social Nodes”. Usually these profiles will allow you to add a link to your profile but also use your profile to submit content, like a status update on Facebook.
By using the power of social media to tell your businesses story will help gain awareness of your business online but also locally. It is important to think of social media as a community of potential customers right in your backyard but also around the world!
Free Website Audit
If your business wants to make a splash in 2017 when it comes to your digital marketing presence, it’s paramount that you know where you stand when it comes to your website online and your competitors.
To see how you or your competitors are doing online, please call SM Digital Partners at 561.404.9787 for a free complimentary web audit.